Lectureships in the Faculty of Economics
Job Reference No: JG22542
The Faculty of Economics seeks applications for two tenure-track Lectureships available from 1 September 2013. The Faculty is particularly interested in excellent candidates with applied, policy and/or empirical interests and an established record in research. The Faculty has a preference for those able to make a teaching contribution to the MPhil in Finance and Economics, microeconomics (including industrial organisation) or development. The Faculty will also consider those who expect to have a PhD by September 2013.
Appointments are subject to the Statutes and Ordinances of the University of Cambridge. Applications should include:
- completed and signed application cover sheet (CHRIS/6) (Parts I and III only);
- curriculum vitae;
- names and full addresses (including fax, telephone and e-mail) of three referees;
- outline of research plans;
- full list of publications;
- three samples of major work;
- teaching and research interests.
Further information and application cover sheet CHRIS/6 may be found below.
Completed applications should be sent by email attachment to the Secretary of the Appointments Committee firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 December 2012.
Candidates should ask three referees to write directly on their behalf to the Secretary of the Appointments Committee by the closing date.