Post-doctoral Research Fellowship (Four posts)
Faculty of Economics, University of Economics
Vacancy Reference No: JG21622
The Faculty of Economics has four Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for candidates who have recently been awarded a doctoral degree (or will have by September 2013). The Fellowships will be based at the Cambridge-INET Institute. The Institute has four themes of research:
- Networks, crowds and markets
- Transmission mechanisms and economic policy
- Information, uncertainty and incentives
- Empirical Analysis of Financial Markets
Applicants must indicate one or more themes for which they would like to be considered.
Fellowships are tenable for a fixed term of two years from October 2013; longer appointments may be considered depending on personal circumstances. The salary will be at Grade 7 on the University scale, starting at £27,578 to £35,938 per annum. Fellows would also have the possibility of joining a college.
Applications should consist of:
- a completed and signed application cover sheet (CHRIS/6)
- a curriculum vitae;
- expression of interest cover letter (please indicate if you will be attending the RES Job Market Presentation in London on the 19-20 January 2013);
- the names and addresses of three referees;
- job market paper;
- supplementary material containing other available research papers.
Complete applications should be sent by email attachment, to Mrs. Ann Widdop, Faculty of Economics, Austin Robinson Building, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge CB3 9DD e-mail: email@example.com to arrive no later than Thursday 15 November 2012. A CHRIS/6 application cover sheet can be downloaded from www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/hr/forms/chris6/